SELF CONTAINED OPEN CIRCUIT BREATHING APPARATUS (SCBA)
DIABLO range is enriched by the ADVANCED apparatus which, besides introducing highly innovative elements, resumes in one single model all the best key features of the previous ones. Based on the requirements of the latest revision of EN 137, DIABLO ADVANCED is certified and available in Type 1 version for general use. DIABLO ADVANCED in addition improves considerably the light weigh and ergonomy thanks to the extra light pneumatic chest unit. The pressure gauge too, joins the small dimensions to the high accuracy and reliability according toclass 1,6 of the EN 837- 3 European Norm. The presence of an APR (auxiliary pressure reducer) on the chest unit, intended to supply theacoustic warning device, allows to keep it very close to the user’s ears, though being connected only to the composite high pressure hose.
- CE Certified according to Article 10 of 89/686/EEC PPE Directive
- CE Certified according to 97/23/EC PED Directive.
– The body harness is a composite structure made of self extinguishing textile. The buckles are made both in metal and synthetic resin for an optimal balance between robustness, flame resistance and ease of adjustment. The padded shoulder webbings host internally the high and medium pressure hoses thus protecting them from heat flames and abrasion. The remaining parts of the hoses are protected as well by the handles of the back pack. The two shoulder webbings are linked on the chest by a strap and an adjustable buckle for an enhanced stability of the apparatus. The geometry of the back pack and the design of the harness allows to download correctly the weight to the legs through the basin, relieving the shoulders which otherwise would transfer it to the spine. In order to improve the comfort is also available, as an option, a padded belt to be added to the standard one.
– The chest pressure unit, connected only to a light and flexible high pressure hose, reinforced by aramidic fibre, includes, besides the APR, also the pressure gauge and the warning device. The APR is additionally protected from potential malfunctions by an ASV (auxiliary safety valve).
– The pressure gauge, placed on the left side of the user and hooked to the shoulder webbing, is extremely thin, of innovative design and extra light, though effectively protected by a rubber shell.
– The compensated C2000 pressure reducer (patented), uses an active compensation principle exploiting the closing trust of the main valve which has been tested on over hundred thousand pieces produced. A careful design of the internal parts allowed to minimize the dimensions thus reducing the air paths e related pressure losses resulting in an extremely fast response, a very slim medium pressure cycle and a very high stability also at maximal air demand. C2000 allows a free flow in excess of 1000 litres/minute (we remind that the average air consumption of a user under medium strain is assumed as 40 litres/minute). C2000 pressure reducer is fitted with an high pressure outlet for the pressure gauge and the warning whistle, and with a medium pressure outlet for the lung governed demand valve. Any access to internal components of C2000 pressure reducer as well as to adjustable parts are sealed in order to prevent and show unauthorised interventions. The main cover seal of the medium pressure setting is made in rubber in order to improve extreme temperature and humidity performance and it is locked by a stainless steel fastener anti tampering. Medium pressure hoses are hold in place by “U” shaped pins which allow for easy maintenance and free pivoting of the hoses during use. The pressure reducer is also equipped with an auxiliary warning device placed on the medium pressure safety valve which warns about malfunctions if any.